Date(s) - 10/24/2018
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Holiday Inn – Downtown Rochester, ROCHESTER NY
The Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC is pleased to partner with the VBC and Monroe County for the 2018 Rochester Expo, Matchmaker & Veterans Awards Luncheon!
Open to all small businesses. All proceeds go to the Veterans Business Council.
Featuring Luncheon Keynote Speaker: Rear Admiral Jon A. Hill, USN, Deputy Director, Missile Defense Agency
Over 35 Large Government Primes and Agencies will be available for one-on-one matchmaking sessions, plenty of slots still open!
- CUBRC Inc.
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Defense Logistics Agency – Land and Maritime
- GE Global Research
- Harris Corporation, Communication Systems Division
- Harris Corporation, Electronic Warfare Division
- Harris Corporation, Space & Intelligence Systems Division
- Missile Defense Agency(MDA)
- Moog Inc.
- US Air Force – 914th Air Refueling Wing
- US Army – Office of Small Business Programs- HQ
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Buffalo District
- US Navy – Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Public Works – Maine
- US Veteran’s Administration – VISN 2
- Ultra Electronics/Flightline Systems Division
Resources: Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), SBA, DOT, MEP, NYS OGS, plus more!
Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, CCAS | CPP
Program Director, Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC
p: (585) 753-2017 | c: (585) 690-0616 | f : (585) 753-2028 | e: email@example.com
PTAP: Connecting Business To Government https://youtu.be/_mX88Sr18x8