New York Photonics Annual Golf Tournament
New York Photonics Annual Meeting
Light & Sound Interactive
All in one week. All in September.
The 2017 New York Photonics Annual Meeting
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Annual Meeting and Panel: 3:30PM – 5:30PM
Networking Reception: 5:30PM – 7:00PM
- Bryce Tennant, Chief Technology Officer, Precision Optical Transceivers
- Alexis Vogt, Optics Professor, Monroe Community College
- Sujatha Ramanujan, Director, Luminate, the Photonics Start-up Competition
- P. Scott Carney, Optics Professor & Director, UR Institute of Optics
- Tom Battley, Executive Director, New York Photonics
There has been a lot of great news about the Finger Lakes Optics, Photonics and Imaging Industry in the past year. Companies are growing and business has seen steady growth. What is the current state of our OPI ecosystem?
Audience: RRPC members, Manufacturers, CEO’s and management; economic development stakeholders; high technology entrepreneurs and service professionals; investment professionals, CPA’s, attorneys, workforce development professionals.
3:00 – 3:30 Sign-in
3:30 – 4:00 Introductory remarks, Annual Awards, New Board Introduction
4:00 – 5:30 Panel Discussion and audience interaction
5:30 – 7:00 Networking / refreshments
Learn more about the New York Photonics Annual Golf Tournament
Ravenwood Golf Center
Monday, September 11th.
Learn more about Light and Sound Interactive
- Augented Reality, Virtual Reality, Gaming and the Convergence of Light and Sound
- Innovators, Thought-leaders, Industry-Modifiers and Disruptors
- New Modes of Multimedia and Performance
- Hear, Participate, Observe or Blur the Boundaries