Photonics West 2012 exceeded 1210 exhibiting companies, and once again drew record attendance.
Every company that we talked to at Photonics West is enjoying a backlog, but after the recent economic sleigh ride, remains cautious.
Registration attendance was 20,324 (up 4.8% over 2011)
- 5,487 Conference Attendees
- 8,130 Exhibition-Only Visitors (an increase of 6.3%)
- 6,707 Exhibitor Representatives
- 61 Technical Courses and Workshops
- 4348 Technical Presentations in 74 Conferences
A look ahead to 2013:
- Early bird contracts were due 9 March 2012. Priority points can be used ONLY if you return the Early Bird contract and deposit by the deadline (you can fill out the contract on-line here)
- SPIE Photonics West returns to the San Francisco Moscone Center. Conference Dates: 2 – 7 February; Exhibition Dates: 5 – 7 February
- Space assignments to begin in April with unlimited space growth allowed
- SPIE BiOS EXPO 2013 will again occur the weekend preceding SPIE Photonics West and continue to occupy South Hall A